Thursday, June 27, 2013

Midi Rings & Fashion Nails

I don't know whether u guys love wearing some accessories, like rings, earrings, necklaces and so on. Recently, I am falling in love in midi rings which look cool and fashionable. Some celebrities like Rihanna,Kristen Stewart are also the fan of midi rings. With bright nail arts like simple pink nails or purple nails, your fingers will look gorgeous. What's your point of view of it?











The end!
If u want to get more ideas for your nails, u can check my another post 

Keep Your Nails Fresh and Shining


Follow me via my GFC and bloglovin, then I will follow u back. :)
Casper


5 comments:

  1. Great ideas, and I´m absolutely in love with the pink nail polish <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so happy to hear what u said.
      The first photo is gorgeous, right?
      :):)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. They are really nice ! :) Somehow I don't like wear ring but this idea make me feel I need buy some and start wear. :D

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring, I love variety of rings on the fingers :)
    Maybe you want to follow each other? let me know:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...