Wednesday, August 7, 2013

{My Love} Boho Wedding Dresses & Ideas


Most friends get married this year. Some of them chose church wedding while some chose country weddings. After attending so many weddings, I fall in love with country wedding so much. It's comfortable and fresh. Country wedding is a big theme, which contains some special ideas. Some brides like destination wedding while some prefer boho wedding. Today, I will show you the charm of boho / bohemian weddings.<3<3<3

Boho wedding dresses






Boho wedding hairstyles







Boho wedding decorations



So girls, what's your opinion of boho wedding?
Tell me your thoughts. :)
xoxo
Casper

9 comments:

  1. beautifull dresses ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dresses and flowers are amazing. I wish I could have one of that dress on my weeding. ^^

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my .. these are so beautiful, I personally love bohoo wedding dresses <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ideas dear
    gorgeous wedding dress
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Country weddings are obviously better destinations to get married. These hairstyles are also very attractive.
    wedding venue essex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ideas are fantastic ...
    Lovely thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...